Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de> on 2022/07/12 09:52:20 UTC

Re: [Discussion] Pootle Migration - Git Connection

Hi all,

To be honest, I think we don't have the (wo)man power to maintain
translations for two branches.

It would be better to concentrate on AOO42X and to export translations
to the source on a regular base.

E.g. we now have a complete Ukrainian UI on Pootle, but I cannot build a
test version, because the translation is not in our code.

Regards,

   Matthias