Posted to user@shale.apache.org by AM101 <An...@fatwire.com> on 2007/05/21 12:54:18 UTC

problem using t:inputHtml

When I use t:inputHtml, I get following error:

EVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet faces threw exception
java.lang.IllegalStateException: ExtensionsFilter not correctly configured.
Resource mapping missing. Resources cant be delivered. Please see:
http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk/extensionsFilter.html
	at
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.AddResourceFactory.throwExtensionsFilterMissing(AddResourceFactory.java:371)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.AddResourceFactory.checkEnvironment(AddResourceFactory.java:352)
	at
org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.AddResourceFactory.getInstance(AddResourceFactory.java:288)

I already configured extension filter in my xml to use with file upload and
file upload works fine.

my web.xml looks like this:

	<!-- File Upload Start-->
	<filter>
        <filter-name>ExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
        <!--filter-class>
            org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter
        </filter-class-->
        <filter-class>
            org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter
        </filter-class>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>uploadMaxFileSize</param-name>
            <param-value>500k</param-value>
        </init-param>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>uploadThresholdSize</param-name>
            <param-value>10k</param-value>
        </init-param>
    </filter>

    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>ExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
        <servlet-name>faces</servlet-name>
    </filter-mapping>
    <filter-mapping>
      <filter-name>ExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
      <url-pattern>/forsalebyowner/*</url-pattern>
   </filter-mapping>
   <filter-mapping>
      <filter-name>ExtensionsFilter</filter-name>
      <url-pattern>*.xml</url-pattern>
   </filter-mapping>
    <!-- File Upload End -->

Re: problem using t:inputHtml