Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Michael Wall <mj...@apache.org> on 2018/06/27 00:08:22 UTC

Accumulo Summit 2018 Info

The organizers of the Accumulo Summit 2018 asked me to pass along the
following info.

Mike

------------------

Join us for the Fifth Annual Accumulo Summit <http://accumulosummit.com/>!

Accumulo Summit 2018 will be held on October 15th at the Sheraton Columbia
Town Center Hotel <http://accumulosummit.com/about/venue/> on the Columbia
waterfront overlooking Lake Kittamaqundi, conveniently located between
Baltimore, Maryland and Washington, D.C.

This day-long event offers a unique opportunity for attendees to get
introduced to Apache Accumulo, sharpen their skillsets, and connect with
leading Accumulo users and developers.

Have a great idea you'd like to share?  Engineers, architects, and business
leaders are encouraged to share their experiences or present a topic that
would be of interest to the Accumulo community.  We are currently accepting
talk submissions through August 1st
<http://accumulosummit.com/program/submit-talk/>.

Early bird registration is now open <http://accumulosummit.com/register/>!
Sign up before September 1st to save $50 off the regular admission price.