Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Vasily Zakharov <vm...@apache.org> on 2008/03/11 17:12:13 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Geronimo 2.1.1 release

Is there a chance OpenEJB 3.0 release will make it to 2.1.1?

Vasily

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Jason Warner wrote:
> I just opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3902 the
> other day.  I'd like to get a patch up for that and get it in.  It's not
> really crucial as long as we note what the issue is, though.

I agree that it would be good to include a fix for this.

Joe

Re: [DISCUSS] Geronimo 2.1.1 release

Posted by Jason Warner <ja...@gmail.com>.

--
~Jason Warner

Re: [DISCUSS] Geronimo 2.1.1 release

Posted by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>.
Vasily Zakharov wrote:
> Is there a chance OpenEJB 3.0 release will make it to 2.1.1?

It would be great if we could pick up an openejb 3.0 release (which
would include fixes for some issues recently discussed on this list).

Does anybody know the target for a 3.0 release of OpenEjb?

Joe