Posted to bugs@httpd.apache.org by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/27 12:50:45 UTC

Re: Regarding mod_proxy Load Balancing in Apache httpd 2.2.22 with mod_ssl

This mailing list is for notifications from the bug db, not for new
bug reports or discussions of existing bugs.

Report bugs at http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/