Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by "Ramirez, Paul M (388J)" <pa...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2011/01/19 23:24:57 UTC

Branched components refer to nonexistent incubator version

Hey All,

It was brought to my attention that I forgot to update the pom in some of the branched components when I went around changing "0.2-incubating" to "0.2". If I update this should I roll another RC? Anyhow, let me know. Also JPL email is being weird and I haven't seen anyone else vote yet except SK.

Thanks,
Paul

Re: Branched components refer to nonexistent incubator version

Posted by Cameron Goodale <si...@gmail.com>.
Paul,

I have only seen SK give it a +1 so far.  I wanted to run through the
FileManager and Workflow components before I give my +1...it built ok
(ignoring the maven stalls getting external jars) I just wanted to check a
little deeper on the two components I am familiar with.  Look for mine
tomorrow morning.

-Cameron

--

Sent from a Tin Can attached to a String