Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org> on 2021/10/05 06:04:34 UTC

Camel Release | Website Not Building

Hi Everyone,

I am finishing the 3.7.6 release and found that the website build
broke: https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Camel/job/Camel.website/job/main/450/console

I assume it is related to the ongoing work with the Antora build, but
not 100% sure what causes the current issue. Is there a way to unblock
this so we can publish the release notes for 3.7.6?

Thanks in advance
Gregor

Re: Camel Release | Website Not Building

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Awesome, thanks for your help, Zoran!

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi Zoran,

Thanks for looking into this. I see you are currently making some
changes which will probably lead to a working build.

Thanks again
Gregor

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Cameleers,