Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Kim van der Riet <ki...@redhat.com> on 2017/11/06 17:05:34 UTC

[VOTE] Release of qpid-interop-test (rc5)

This is the first official release of the test tool qpid-interop-test.

This vote is based on RC5, and fixes the issues noted for RC4. Note that
there is no change to the contents of the archive except for the name of
the top level directory. The contents of this directory are identical to
the previous release candidate.

I have provided a release candidate at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/interop-test/0.1.0-rc5/

Instructions for building and installation are in QUICKSTART.md.

Please test and vote.

Thanks,
Kim van der Riet

[RESULT][VOTE] Release of qpid-interop-test (rc5)

Posted by Kim van der Riet <ki...@redhat.com>.
The vote is now closed.

There were 3 binding +1 votes, no other votes were received.

The vote to release passes.

Re: [VOTE] Release of qpid-interop-test (rc5)

Posted by Kim van der Riet <ki...@redhat.com>.
+1

Posted by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com>.
+1

Ran the basic tests against dispatch, C++, python.

Posted by Chuck Rolke <cr...@redhat.com>.
+1