Posted to users@maven.apache.org by javed mandary <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/24 08:28:43 UTC

Site:deploy host validity prompt

Hi All,
          am trying to deploy my site from windowsXP to my RedHat box .
Everything works fine except for the fact that each time that the mvn
site:deploy command is executed on each of my modules the following message
prompts me to validate the authenticity of my host

-----------START DOS site:deploy pompt------------------------
The authenticity of host '10.206.14.48' can't be established.
RSA key fingerprint is 14:93:e7:25:e5:cb:fe:d9:8b:3f:c2:81:84:9f:b5:15.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting? (yes/no): yes

--------------END -------------------------------------------------------

Now am trying to set up a CI server that would perform automatically the
maven site deployment for me without the nagging "Are you sure you want to
continue connecting? ".

Anyone knows how i can confirm permanently to maven that 10.206.14.48 is a
valid host.

cheers,
    Javed

Re: Site:deploy host validity prompt

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
This comes up every few weeks... If you check the archive, you'll find
several threads.

You are missing the directory ~/.ssh so that the file known_hosts can
be created.

Wayne