Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by ". ." <sv...@hotmail.com> on 2010/10/25 10:58:29 UTC

RE: System upgrade and now Cocoon is escaping tabs/entities.

Chris,

So it turned out updating Xalan fixed the problem completely.

We went with Xalan 2.7.1 (which has Xerces 2.9.0 included).

We replace 'xercesImpl.jar' and 'xml-apis.jar' in Tomcat's endorsed folder and 'xalan-2.6.1-dev-20041008T0304.jar' with 'xalan.jar' from 2.7.1 and added 'serializer.jar' both in our lib folder.

Restarted Tomcat and the problem went away and nothing else on the site was affected. In fact, it seems a little faster now. :)

So now we're running find on CentOS 5, JDK 1.6.21 and Tomcat 5.0.28.

- J