Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Chris Thielen <cm...@someone.dhs.org> on 2006/12/09 00:28:36 UTC

Rules du Jour (RDJ) and AntiDrug

To all RDJ users:

I have removed ANTIDRUG from the script because the author requested
it.  The antidrug ruleset is included in SpamAssassin 3.0 and above, and
is not being actively updated for use with SpamAssassin 2.64.

After updating your system with RDJ version 1.30 or higher you will
receive occasional warnings until you remove ANTIDRUG from the
TRUSTED_RULESETS in the RDJ config file.

Also, sorry for releasing so many updates to RDJ in such a short time
period!

Chris Thielen

Re: Rules du Jour (RDJ) and AntiDrug

Posted by Chris Thielen <cm...@someone.dhs.org>.
René Berber wrote:

> By version 1.30 you mean the script?
>
> Where is the script available?
> http://www.exit0.us/index.php?pagename=RulesDuJour is not working.

Yes the exit0 wiki is down, possibly permanently.  The script can be
retrieved directly from my web server: http://sandgnat.com/rdj/rules_du_jour

Chris

Re: Rules du Jour (RDJ) and AntiDrug

Posted by René Berber <r....@computer.org>.
Chris Thielen wrote:

> To all RDJ users:
>
> I have removed ANTIDRUG from the script because the author requested
> it.  The antidrug ruleset is included in SpamAssassin 3.0 and above, and
> is not being actively updated for use with SpamAssassin 2.64.
>
> After updating your system with RDJ version 1.30 or higher you will
> receive occasional warnings until you remove ANTIDRUG from the
> TRUSTED_RULESETS in the RDJ config file.

By version 1.30 you mean the script?

Where is the script available?
http://www.exit0.us/index.php?pagename=RulesDuJour is not working.

> Also, sorry for releasing so many updates to RDJ in such a short time
> period!

Thanks.
--
René Berber