Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Imtiaz Ahmed H E <in...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/09 17:25:36 UTC

Derby & MySQL patch for "Search error when using JDBC for search"

Submitted patch EsmeJira205_Derby_And_MySQL_JDBC_Only_Fix_Patch.diff

This patch adds the  MySQL JDBC compass index config sample file
compass.mysql.jdbc.cfg.xml.

It should be usable for use with Esme on Stax which per Dick Hirsch uses
MySQL.
***CAVEAT*** IT IS UNTESTED!

Imtiaz