Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Benoit Xhenseval <be...@yahoo.com> on 2006/11/01 22:44:56 UTC

[m2] Cobertura in both XML and html format?

Hi *

Am I right in thinking that the default behaviour for m2 Cobertura is different than for m1, as it does NOT generate coverage.xml by default?

Is there a way to request BOTH XML and HTML in one go for Cobertura? i.e. I do not want to re-run the tests but I need the coverage.xml file.

At the moment, I do this in the reporting section:

            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>cobertura-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <configuration>
                    <format>xml</format>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
                <artifactId>cobertura-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <configuration>
                    <format>html</format>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>