Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Devika Lakshmanan <de...@patni.com> on 2009/05/04 08:33:21 UTC

Changing output file format and name

Hello,

We are creating an application on Cascading over Hadoop.

We have this basic doubt. Is there anyway by which we can get the final
output file with the desired name rather than in partitions like part-00000,
part-00001 and so on? Is it possible to get in the desired format say HTML?
Kindly let us know if its possible.

Thanks in advance,

Devika & Aruna

This e-mail message may contain proprietary, confidential or legally privileged information for the sole use of the person or entity to whom this message was originally addressed. Any review, e-transmission dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error kindly delete this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without proper authority, please notify us immediately at netadmin@patni.com and delete this mail.

Re: Changing output file format and name

Posted by Jothi Padmanabhan <jo...@yahoo-inc.com>.
See http://markmail.org/message/sth7nvc2gmhiqzrx

Jothi