Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by "Rauer, Kevin" <Ke...@broadridge.com.INVALID> on 2023/01/09 19:13:07 UTC

A small question..

Afternoon all..

My company has just switch to using BI Power Server to generate it's v1.6 files, and now for whatever reason, there is "extra" data in the start of the files, namely what looks to be raw messages and Boundary tags.

These files still open in acrobat, and in the browser, but my code to decompile and test these PDF files, since they don't start at position 0 with the Tag "%PDF-".

I could easily truncate and create a new file stripping this data out, but looking for Ideas..

Thanks.

k.

PDF File viewed in text:
--Boundary_4814_1556467990_1673029778599

{"reportContentType":"application/pdf"}
--Boundary_4814_1556467990_1673029778599

%PDF-1.6
6 0 obj
<< /Length 1770 /Filter /FlateDecode >>