Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Laécio Freitas Chaves <la...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/10 00:33:26 UTC

Filter by tags

Hi,

I'm needing to filter a search for images using tags.

For example, a search for the museum, house, art and sea return images with
at least three of the four tags or 75% of these tags.

I can do this with document ranking or ...?

Re: Filter by tags

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
You probably want to look at minimum should match (mm) in edismax...

Best,
Erick