Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Amar Prakash Pandey <am...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/25 20:51:09 UTC

[All][Math] Issue regarding code formatter

Hi,

I am a new contributor to the Apache ecosystem and I am trying to solve a
bug in the commons-math repository.

I just wanted to know which Java code formatted do we prefer in Apache?

Thanks,
Amar Prakash Pandey

Re: [All][Math] Issue regarding code formatter

Posted by vEnkaTa mohAna rAo SriperumbUdUru <mo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Amar,

Please refer to the guidelines specified in the below reference,
Ref: https://github.com/apache/commons-math#contributing

Thanks,
Mohana Rao S V