Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Mukul Kumar Singh <mk...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/08 12:07:08 UTC

Re: Apply for edit permission of cwiki.apache.org to edit page "Mountable+Ozone+File+System"

Hi Baoloongmao,

Can you please signup to cwiki and share your userid. ?

Thanks,

Mukul

Re: Apply for edit permission of cwiki.apache.org to edit page "Mountable+Ozone+File+System"(Internet mail)

Posted by "baoloongmao (毛宝龙)" <ba...@tencent.com>.
Sure, my userid is “maobaolong”, thank you for reminding me.