Posted to dev@lens.apache.org by Raju Bairishetti <ra...@apache.org> on 2018/01/24 07:03:46 UTC

[VOTE] Release of Apache Lens 2.7.1

Hi everyone,

    I propose the following RC to be released as official Apache Lens 2.7.1
release.

The commit id is 865d20267e8128134bb981f1db9dab9108661061:
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/lens/commit/865d2026

This corresponds to the tag: apache-lens-2.7.1:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=lens.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/apache-lens-2.7.1

Release archives (tar.gz/zip) signature and checksums are here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lens/apache-lens-2.7.1-rc0/

You can find the KEYS file here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lens/KEYS

The release candidate consists of the following source distribution archive
apache-lens-2.7.1-source-release.zip:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lens/apache-lens-2.7.1-rc0/apache-lens-2.7.1-source-release.zip

In addition, the following supplementary binary distributions are provided
for user convenience at the same location: apache-lens-2.7.1-bin.tar.gz
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lens/apache-lens-2.7.1-rc0/apache-lens-2.7.1-bin.tar.gz

the licensing of bundled bits in the archives are documented at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/LENS/Licensing+in+Apache+Lens

Nexus staging url:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelens-1012

Release notes available at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?
projectId=12315923&version=12336851

Vote will be open for at least 72 hours

[ ] +1 approve
[ ]  0  no opinion
[ ]  -1 disapprove (and reason why)

+1 from my side for the release.

For folks not familiar with vetting a release, please refer to

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#check-list

------
Thanks,
Raju Bairishetti,
www.lazada.com

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Lens 2.7.1

Posted by Puneet Gupta <pu...@apache.org>.
+1 from my side

   1. Was able to download the source code and binary
   2. Was able to open the nexus url and verify some jars
   3. Was able to start the lens server and run examples
   4. Was able to compile the source code

Posted by rajitha r <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1
The code builds successfully and the test cases run as well.

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 4:04 PM, rajitha r <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 12:33 PM, Raju Bairishetti <ra...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>>     I propose the following RC to be released as official Apache Lens
>> 2.7.1
>> release.
>>
>> The commit id is 865d20267e8128134bb981f1db9dab9108661061:
>> http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/lens/commit/865d2026
>>
>> This corresponds to the tag: apache-lens-2.7.1:
>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=lens.git;a=tag;h=r
>> efs/tags/apache-lens-2.7.1
>>
>> Release archives (tar.gz/zip) signature and checksums are here:
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lens/apache-lens-2.7.1-rc0/
>>
>> You can find the KEYS file here:
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lens/KEYS
>>
>> The release candidate consists of the following source distribution
>> archive
>> apache-lens-2.7.1-source-release.zip:
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lens/apache-lens-2.7.
>> 1-rc0/apache-lens-2.7.1-source-release.zip
>>
>> In addition, the following supplementary binary distributions are provided
>> for user convenience at the same location: apache-lens-2.7.1-bin.tar.gz
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lens/apache-lens-2.7.
>> 1-rc0/apache-lens-2.7.1-bin.tar.gz
>>
>> the licensing of bundled bits in the archives are documented at
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/LENS/Licensing+in+Apache+Lens
>>
>> Nexus staging url:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelens-1012
>>
>> Release notes available at
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?
>> projectId=12315923&version=12336851
>>
>> Vote will be open for at least 72 hours
>>
>> [ ] +1 approve
>> [ ]  0  no opinion
>> [ ]  -1 disapprove (and reason why)
>>
>> +1 from my side for the release.
>>
>> For folks not familiar with vetting a release, please refer to
>>
>> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#check-list
>>
>> ------
>> Thanks,
>> Raju Bairishetti,
>> www.lazada.com
>>

> --
> Regards,
>
> Rajitha.R

Rajitha.R

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Lens 2.7.1

Posted by Raju Bairishetti <ra...@apache.org>.
Hi All,

       I am planning to close the voting tomorrow. Please find some time
for verifying the release candidate.

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Lens 2.7.1

Posted by rajitha r <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1

On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 12:33 PM, Raju Bairishetti <ra...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
>     I propose the following RC to be released as official Apache Lens 2.7.1
> release.
>
> The commit id is 865d20267e8128134bb981f1db9dab9108661061:
> http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/lens/commit/865d2026
>
> This corresponds to the tag: apache-lens-2.7.1:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=lens.git;a=tag;h=
> refs/tags/apache-lens-2.7.1
>
> Release archives (tar.gz/zip) signature and checksums are here:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lens/apache-lens-2.7.1-rc0/
>
> You can find the KEYS file here:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lens/KEYS
>
> The release candidate consists of the following source distribution archive
> apache-lens-2.7.1-source-release.zip:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lens/apache-lens-2.7.
> 1-rc0/apache-lens-2.7.1-source-release.zip
>
> In addition, the following supplementary binary distributions are provided
> for user convenience at the same location: apache-lens-2.7.1-bin.tar.gz
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lens/apache-lens-2.7.
> 1-rc0/apache-lens-2.7.1-bin.tar.gz
>
> the licensing of bundled bits in the archives are documented at
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/LENS/Licensing+in+Apache+Lens
>
> Nexus staging url:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelens-1012
>
> Release notes available at
> projectId=12315923&version=12336851
>
> Vote will be open for at least 72 hours
>
> [ ] +1 approve
> [ ]  0  no opinion
> [ ]  -1 disapprove (and reason why)
>
> +1 from my side for the release.
>
> For folks not familiar with vetting a release, please refer to
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#check-list
>
> ------
> Thanks,
> Raju Bairishetti,
> www.lazada.com

Rajitha.R

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Lens 2.7.1

Posted by Raju Bairishetti <ra...@apache.org>.
Thanks all for taking time to validate the release candidate. I will create
jiras for fixing minor issues in notice file.

--

------

Posted by Amareshwari Sriramdasu <am...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Rajat Khandelwal <ra...@inmobi.com>.
+1

--
Rajat Khandelwal
Tech Lead

receipt.

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Lens 2.7.1

Posted by Siddharth Raj Jain <si...@inmobi.com>.
+1

On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 12:33 PM, Raju Bairishetti <ra...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
>     I propose the following RC to be released as official Apache Lens 2.7.1
> release.
>
> The commit id is 865d20267e8128134bb981f1db9dab9108661061:
> http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/lens/commit/865d2026
>
> This corresponds to the tag: apache-lens-2.7.1:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=lens.git;a=tag;h=
> refs/tags/apache-lens-2.7.1
>
> Release archives (tar.gz/zip) signature and checksums are here:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lens/apache-lens-2.7.1-rc0/
>
> You can find the KEYS file here:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lens/KEYS
>
> The release candidate consists of the following source distribution archive
> apache-lens-2.7.1-source-release.zip:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lens/apache-lens-2.7.
> 1-rc0/apache-lens-2.7.1-source-release.zip
>
> In addition, the following supplementary binary distributions are provided
> for user convenience at the same location: apache-lens-2.7.1-bin.tar.gz
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lens/apache-lens-2.7.
> 1-rc0/apache-lens-2.7.1-bin.tar.gz
>
> the licensing of bundled bits in the archives are documented at
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/LENS/Licensing+in+Apache+Lens
>
> Nexus staging url:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachelens-1012
>
> Release notes available at
> projectId=12315923&version=12336851
>
> Vote will be open for at least 72 hours
>
> [ ] +1 approve
> [ ]  0  no opinion
> [ ]  -1 disapprove (and reason why)
>
> +1 from my side for the release.
>
> For folks not familiar with vetting a release, please refer to
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#check-list
>
> ------
> Thanks,
> Raju Bairishetti,