Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org> on 2012/04/03 23:15:02 UTC

[VOTE RESULTS] (Was: Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, fifth round)

Hello,

The final tally of the vote is:

12 +1 votes

This exceeds the required minimum three +1 votes and the proposal passes.

I shall prepare the release as soon as possible.

The individual votes are as follows:

+1 Matt Goodall, http://s.apache.org/gv

+1 Robert Newson, http://s.apache.org/vP

+1 Dave Cottlehuber, http://s.apache.org/r6

+1 Stephen Lewis, http://s.apache.org/DbU

+1 Mehdi El Fadil, http://s.apache.org/sV

+1 Dirkjan Ochtman, http://s.apache.org/50t

+1 Jan Lehnardt, http://s.apache.org/CUe

+1 Russell Branca, http://s.apache.org/tds

+1 Wendall Cada, http://s.apache.org/SwG

+1 Sebastian Cohnen, http://s.apache.org/G8d

+1 Randall Leeds, http://s.apache.org/KaR

+1 Benoit Chesneau, http://s.apache.org/5A4

Thanks to everyone who voted.

Relax,

Re: [VOTE RESULTS] (Was: Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.2.0 release, fifth round)

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org>.
I think I'll count your +1 "in spirit" anyway. :P

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org>.
Nice to see your face around here again, Chris.

Posted by Chris Anderson <jc...@apache.org>.