Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Warner <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/01 17:08:23 UTC

Is viewForDownload_jsp.java generated automatically?

Where does this file come from?  I need to be able to change how it displays
an element or two but the file seems like it's dynamically generate.  If so,
does anyone know where it's generated from?

Thanks,

Jason Warner

Re: Is viewForDownload_jsp.java generated automatically?

Posted by Jason Warner <ja...@gmail.com>.
Nevermind.  I confused myself.  I figured it out.