Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by juan Pablo Mattenet <jp...@mattenet.com> on 2003/05/26 09:30:03 UTC

[juddi-Users] Newie Question

Hi,
	I got at far a being able to test the server with the
http://localhost:8080/juddi/happyjuddi.jsp (Thanks Rupesh for the
Tip!!), and now I'm traying to connect using the uddi4j samples to the
server.
So far I have mot being able to get some meaning o what is goinng wrong.
This is what I get:

TransportFactory: Using transport name:org.uddi4j.transport.ApacheSOAPTransport

Request body:
<find_business generic="2.0" xmlns="urn:uddi-org:api_v2" maxRows="5"><findQualifiers><findQualifier>caseSensitiveMatch</findQualifier></findQualifiers><name>S</name></find_business>
org.uddi4j.transport.TransportException: Unsupported response content type &quot;text/plain&quot;, must be: &quot;text/xml&quot;. Response was:

	at org.uddi4j.transport.ApacheSOAPTransport.send(Unknown Source)
	at org.uddi4j.transport.TransportBase.send(Unknown Source)
	at org.uddi4j.client.UDDIProxy.send(Unknown Source)
	at org.uddi4j.client.UDDIProxy.find_business(Unknown Source)
	at FindBusinessExample.run(Unknown Source)
	at FindBusinessExample.main(Unknown Source)

Nested exception:
[SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Protocol; msg=Unsupported response content type &quot;text/plain&quot;, must be: &quot;text/xml&quot;. Response was:
]
	at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.getEnvelopeString(Call.java:208)
	at org.apache.soap.messaging.Message.receiveEnvelope(Message.java:144)
	at org.uddi4j.transport.ApacheSOAPTransport.send(Unknown Source)
	at org.uddi4j.transport.TransportBase.send(Unknown Source)
	at org.uddi4j.client.UDDIProxy.send(Unknown Source)
	at org.uddi4j.client.UDDIProxy.find_business(Unknown Source)
	at FindBusinessExample.run(Unknown Source)
	at FindBusinessExample.main(Unknown Source)

Any pointer on what to do next?
I have dig into the juddi log file, but I don't see any meaningfull activity there.
Cheers,
JP
Juan Pablo Mattenet
Mattenet Consulting Group