Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Laurentiu Trica <la...@finalfolder.biz> on 2011/01/07 16:25:42 UTC

Testing with servicemix as embedded

Hi,

I want to run servicemix embedded for testing purposes.
The archetype command provided on [1] servicemix website gives this command

mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.servicemix.tooling
-DarchetypeArtifactId=servicemix-embedded-simple
-DarchetypeVersion=1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT
-DgroupId=org.apache.servicemix.samples.embedded
-DartifactId=servicemix-embedded-example

I get this error:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error creating from archetype

Embedded error:
org.apache.maven.archetype.downloader.DownloadNotFoundException: Requested
org.apache.servicemix.tooling:servicemix-embedded-simple:jar:1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT
download does not exist.
Unable to download the artifact from any repository

Is there something wrong I am doing? Is there any best practices when it
comes to testing service units / service assemblies?

Thank you in advance.

[1] http://servicemix.apache.org/maven-jbi-plugin.html

--
Laurentiu Trica

Re: Testing with servicemix as embedded

Posted by Laurentiu Trica <la...@finalfolder.biz>.
Thanks Karolis for your message.

However, I would like to run servicemix embedded like in this example:
http://jee-bpel-soa.blogspot.com/2009/12/servicemix-problems-with-embedded-tests.html

Does anyone know why the archetype presented there (presented also on the
servicemix official website
http://servicemix.apache.org/maven-jbi-plugin.html) is not working and what
a workaround could look like?

Thanks