Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by K F <kf...@yahoo.com> on 2015/11/02 15:48:02 UTC

Work-around needed for issue seen as mentioned in CASSANDRA-8072

Hi folks,
We are hitting similar issue described in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-8072When we try to bootstrap a node it doesn't bootstrap due to issues encountered in JIRA ticket above.
We are using version of cassandra 2.0.14.
Is there a work-around for the situation? Please note we have tried couple of things.
1. increased the ring_delay timeout 2. tried to just bootstrap this node without replace address option, since we were replacing this node with other node that had hardware failure
So, would appreciate if someone encountered this situation and was able to get around it. Share what were the steps taken.
Thanks.

Work-around needed for issue seen as mentioned in CASSANDRA-8072