Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Brian Behlendorf <br...@apache.org> on 2000/06/05 06:39:46 UTC

Re: Squaring the sitemap circle...

On Sun, 28 May 2000, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> cocoon-dev-cvs@xml.apache.org recently stopped sending emails when
> commits are done.
>
> Could you please take a look when you have a moment?

Well, it all looks fine to me.  Note that posts from non-subscribers are
bounced to Pier for moderation - which will be the majority, since the
"From" address on cvs commits is the user@locus.apache.org, which isn't
usually subscribed.  So when Pier's offline, messages don't flow; however,
every time Pier approves a message, he's also given the option of
auto-approving any future messages from that submitter address, so
approvals only have to be done once per person.

Otherwise, everything looks fine.  I committed a small patch (added a
newline to todo.xml), the message bounced, I approved it, it went out.

	Brian