Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by 안의건 <ah...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/11 01:39:09 UTC

File name which includes defined keyword

File name which includes defined keyword

Dear all

I have an error when I copy <localsrc> in Hadoop fs commands.

e.g.

hadoop/bin> hadoop fs -copyFromLocal abcdef:abcdef.exm /test

I can't copy a <localsrc> which includes ':' to the <dst>. Does anybody know
what could I do?

Regards,
Henny ahn(ahneuigun@gmail.com)

Re: File name which includes defined keyword

Posted by Harsh J <qw...@gmail.com>.
There appears to be a bug filed about this, check it's JIRA out here:

--
Harsh J
www.harshj.com