Posted to dev@juneau.apache.org by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org> on 2020/02/21 13:42:19 UTC

Fwd: About open source conferences

I've personally never had available time to attend conferences, so I'm
opening the question up to the dev channel.

Posted by Steve Blackmon <sb...@apache.org>.
May I suggest ApacheCon North America in September?

https://apachecon.com/acna2020/

For bonus points, submit a talk about what you learned and built during the internship!

https://apachecon.com/acna2020/cfp.html

Steve