Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mladen Stanojevic <m....@levi9.com> on 2006/02/10 16:31:03 UTC

Maven plugin integration?

I have developed plugin for making reports from OTRS bug tracker, but I have
problems to integrate it with Maven..

Plugin I compiled and installed without problems.

It is called while site is building and logs are ok.

In page with list of reports there is Otrs report.

But when I click on link html can't be found.

When I stat plugin manually:

mvn levi9.plugin:maven-otrs-plugin:2.5-SNAPSHOT:otrs-report

this html is perfectly ok.

I'm calling plugin from pom of my project:

<plugin>

<groupId>levi9.plugin</groupId>

            <artifactId>maven-otrs-plugin</artifactId>

            <reportSets>

                        <reportSet>

                                    <reports>

                                                <report>otrs-report</report>

                                    </reports>

                        </reportSet>

</reportSets>

</plugin>

And logs shows that plugin is called.

So question is where are my html-s when I run mvn site?

All other reports are generated but not this one!

Please help,

Mladen Stanojevic

SMladen.NO-SPAM@gmail.com

Re: Maven plugin integration?

Posted by Allan Ramirez <ar...@exist.com>.
Hi there,

reporting plugins  should be declare in the <reporting> section of the pom

<project>
   <reporting>
     <plugins>
       <plugin>
           <groupId>levi9.plugin</groupId>
           <artifactId>maven-otrs-plugin</artifactId>
        </plugin>
     </plugins>
   </reporting>
</project>