Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Manfred Riem <mr...@win.tue.nl> on 2000/10/27 12:30:30 UTC

[BUG] Multiple invocations keep page-number running wild

Hi all,

I think I've found a bug that is quite annoying if
you use FOP in the same application multiple times
(in Cocoon ;-) ).

If you set page-number in a static context it is not
reset at the next invocation of FOP, but instead it
starts off where it left off.... I don't know if you
see this as a bug, I do, especially when you're using
FOP for online transformations of xml-files. Which
happens to work great.

Greetz,

Manfred Riem
Computer Science Student
Eindhoven University of Technology.

PS. Answer by email please as you guys don't support
digest receiving of the mailing-lists (which is the
way to go if you want to keep track of changes, but
are not a developer).