Posted to user@hama.apache.org by Suraj Menon <su...@apache.org> on 2013/01/06 20:14:25 UTC

Re: package resolution error

I think I found the problem now; would be removed soon. Just refer to the
hama-graph-0.6.0.jar if you are creating your new application outside
hama-code base.
If you are contributing to Hama and implementing a new graph algorithm, as
of now, you can develop it as a part of example*s* package.
Please refer to the classes in non-test source directory.

Thanks,
Suraj