Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gr...@tuffmail.com> on 2007/07/26 23:53:54 UTC

Site creation for cocoon-servlet-service subproject

Hi,

We need to create a site in Daisy for cocoon-servlet-service. According to this[1] document I would need some karma on our zone to perform
needed steps. I would like to ask you for granting me karma (I don't have any) or taking on the task of site creation on your own.

I'm just leaving and will be offline until Sunday's evening so I guess that I'll start filling it with content on Monday. I also hope that
we find some way that allow me to continue my work as Object Model and ELs.......

Best regards to all of you.

[1] http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs/g3/1223.html

--
Grzegorz Kossakowski

Re: Site creation for cocoon-servlet-service subproject

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Grzegorz Kossakowski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We need to create a site in Daisy for cocoon-servlet-service. According
> to this[1] document I would need some karma on our zone to perform
> needed steps. I would like to ask you for granting me karma (I don't
> have any) or taking on the task of site creation on your own.

Hi Grek,

I don't know how to give you the necessary karma (maybe Bertrand reads those
lines and can help out here). In the meantime add the docs to
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/cdocs-site-22/1327.html and I will move
them to the right place as soon as it exists. Thanks!

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

Re: Site creation for cocoon-servlet-service subproject

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On 7/31/07, Grzegorz Kossakowski <gk...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...My key is in the $HOME/.ssh on people.apache.org....

I have copied that to the user's daisy's .ssh directory on the zone,
Grek confirmed that he can login as "daisy" there now.

-Bertrand

Re: Site creation for cocoon-servlet-service subproject

Posted by Grzegorz Kossakowski <gk...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.