Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2012/08/14 16:14:08 UTC

Keep an eye on OPS4J projects

Hi guys,

I guess that you saw that OPS4J projects released new versions recently.

I think it could provide new interesting features in Karaf (in standard
features or optional features). Especially I think that pax-jdbc and
pax-cdi could be interesting.

I started some tests during the night (happy to be still a bit jet
lagged ;)) and it looks promising and stable.

I'm working on same of these pax projects (I have new providers
available for pax-jdbc for instance).

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Keep an eye on OPS4J projects

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Oh
and I totally forgot, right now I'm working on bringing Tomcat to OSGi
via Pax-Web :-D

regards, Achim

--
- Apache Karaf <http://karaf.apache.org/> Committer & PMC