Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by dion ye <di...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/23 05:40:16 UTC

how to configure synapse to broadcast messages to servers

Hi all,

     I have several sever registered on synapse ESB, is there some way to
configure synapse to broadcast a message from client to all the server?

Thanks

Dion

Re: how to configure synapse to broadcast messages to servers

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Nice to here that you got it working.

Thanks,
Ruwan