Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Ionut S <si...@yahoo.com> on 2007/11/05 16:55:06 UTC

continuum being visible to all users

Hi,
In the 1.0.3 version the continuum project page was visible to everyone.. Now only registered users have access to it. How can I configure it so that, by default, everybody can see most of the pages ?

I didn't find a link for this kind of instructions, so excuse me if I missed it ..

Thank you !

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: continuum being visible to all users

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
It isn't possible to set "Project Developer" role without the delete action.

Emmanuel

Posted by Ionut S <si...@yahoo.com>.
Guys,

Posted by Ionut S <si...@yahoo.com>.

Ionut S <si...@yahoo.com> wrote: The lowest right I can give (Project User) will let everybody see the project; however one can't start a build. When I move up to the "Project Developer" role, everyone can delete things in Continuum !!

Posted by Ionut S <si...@yahoo.com>.
The lowest right I can give (Project User) will let everybody see the project; however one can't start a build. When I move up to the "Project Developer" role, everyone can delete things in Continuum !!

Is there a way to let everybody see the projects and the build results and start a new build ? In 1.0.3 we had this possibility..

Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net> wrote: You need to add some rights to the guest users, at least Project group reader.

Emmanuel

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Posted by Ionut S <si...@yahoo.com>.
I realized how I need to do it..
Basically I just need to add "Continuum Group Project Developer" and "Continuum Group Project User" to the Global Roles.

Ionut S <si...@yahoo.com> wrote: Hi,