Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Dharshi Chandarkanth <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/07 06:31:03 UTC

circular references in import/include

Hi all,

I check the following document (lastpoint )and understood that circular
reference in schema import is valid.
http://xfront.com/Dealing-With-Multiple-XML-Schema-Files.pdf

But when I have some schema like that it falls into an infinite loop and
results in stackoverflow error.

I debug the code and found that "fLastSchemaWasDuplicate" Boolean is not
getting updated(always false) so the constructTrees(...) recursive call is
always being called in org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler

I am using xercesImpl 2.8.1

Do I need to set any features when creating the Schema Factory or am I
missing anything

Thanks in advance

Regards
Dharshi