Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Jason Pyeron <jp...@pdinc.us> on 2017/04/07 17:21:56 UTC

Concurrency / re-entrance on the Java API [SANTUARIO-463]

Team:

I was unable to find any documentation indicating Santuario is not thread safe.

Should it be? If not, the documentation should clearly indicate it is not thread safe.

-Jason

Re: Concurrency / re-entrance on the Java API [SANTUARIO-463]

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Hi Jason,

Looking at the code, it's clear that the Canonicalizer implementations are
not thread safe. I'll deal with updating the documentation for this as part
of SANTUARIO-463.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh