Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Guilherme Namen Pimenta <gu...@teknisa.com> on 2008/09/09 20:01:36 UTC

Erro while retriving postgres jar from maven repo

When i configure ivy to retrive postgresql 8.3-603.jdbc3 from maven repo,
ivy download and put the jar source not the jar with class files.
Somebody could help me.
Thanks.

Re: Erro while retriving postgres jar from maven repo

Posted by Adrian Woodhead <ad...@last.fm>.
It would be helpful if you could provide the relevant fragments of your
ivy files so we can see how you have set things up.