Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by CW Lee <sk...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/29 04:24:53 UTC

Problem Running Tomcat on Russian MS Windows

Good morning,

I am facing problems running Tomcat on the Russian version of MS
Windows. There are a few questions which i hope helpful users here can
answer.

1) Why doesn't Tomcat work on Russian MS Windows?
2) Is there anything i can do for Tomcat to run on Russian MS Windows?
2) Is there any other solution which allows me to run JSP off Russian
MS Windows?

I am in desperate need for help. Thanks!

-CW

Re: Problem Running Tomcat on Russian MS Windows

Posted by Tom <tb...@tbee.org>.
>1) Why doesn't Tomcat work on Russian MS Windows?

May I suggest you describe what the problem is, including the Windows,
Tomcat, Java versions? Most of us do not have access to Russian Windows
systems so we can't check it ourselves.

>2) Is there anything i can do for Tomcat to run on Russian MS Windows?

First have to understand the problem before an answer can be given.

>2) Is there any other solution which allows me to run JSP off Russian
>MS Windows?

There are other Servlet/JSP implementations, like Resin, Oracle, BEA, IBM.

Tom