Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jen Sing Choe <je...@b2b.com.my> on 2013/11/14 12:33:07 UTC

widget form - searching criteria accept List parameters

hi

from the http://ofbiz.apache.org/dtds/widget-form.xsd

<xs:attribute name="default-option">

want to find out why there is no option for "IN" ?

because, i have a requirement where by, searching criteria with a IN list.
for instance, search all product with productType = Finished Good and
Digital Good

does ofbiz have any multi-selection option box ?

thank you

--
Disclaimer : This E-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity named above and may contain information that is confidential. If you

Re: widget form - searching criteria accept List parameters

Posted by Jen Sing Choe <je...@b2b.com.my>.
Jacques
thanks for the guide
i follow the same implementation in party component which is
FindLookUp.groovy
change existing from
<service service-name="performFind" result-map="result"
result-map-list="listIt">
into using groovy
<script
location="component://party/webapp/partymgr/WEB-INF/actions/party/FindLookUp.groovy"/>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Jen Sing Choe <je...@b2b.com.my>.
sorry for the confusing

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.