Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Vernon <tk...@bluebottle.com> on 2008/05/31 19:52:52 UTC

[Validator] How well the Validator works?

After using various Java web frameworks for the past five six years, I am working on a legacy bare bone servlet JSP web application. I am wondering others' experience of the Validator in a similar environment.

Re: [Validator] How well the Validator works?

Posted by Adam Hardy <ad...@cyberspaceroad.com>.
Vernon on 31/05/08 18:52, wrote:
> After using various Java web frameworks for the past five six years, I am
> working on a legacy bare bone servlet JSP web application. I am wondering
> others' experience of the Validator in a similar environment.

I used Validator without struts and found it to be quite adequate. Perhaps it
could be prettier but it certainly does everything it says on the label.