Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "W. King" <wk...@hotmail.com> on 2003/02/04 17:26:26 UTC

Setup

I have downloaded the release/bin/1.5.1 version of Poi, unzipped it, and I
am not sure where to go from there to be able to use the packages I would
like to use.  I have read a few things on java.sun on setting class path and
I have set my class path before for another interface, but I can't figure
out which file or directory to direct my class path to for Poi.  Maybe
there's something else I'm also not doing right???Thanks, Wes

Re: Setup

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
start here: http://jakarta.apache.org/site/idedevelopers.html

-Andy