Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Dimitris Mouchritsas <dm...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/19 12:41:54 UTC

Using uptodate to control xdoclet.

Hi everyone. I'd like some help to improve on an existing project.
Currently it contains a target war.webdoclet were
the webdoclet task is called. The webdoclet task produces at least 3
different xml files. web.xml, struts-config.xml and
validation.xml.

Now, I'm trying to write an uptodate task to control the war.webdoclet
target. My task is like this:

        <uptodate property="dontrun.war.webdoclet">
            <srcfiles dir="${setup.dir}/merge" includes="**/*.xml" />
            <compositemapper>
                <mergemapper to="${war.build.dir}/WEB-INF/web.xml" />
                <mergemapper to="${war.build.dir}/WEB-INF/validation.xml" />
                <mergemapper to="${war.build.dir}/WEB-INF/struts-config.xml" />
            </compositemapper>
        </uptodate>

The thing is the target still gets called after two consecutive runs.
How can I define my mapper to properly check
the target files?
--
Dimitris Mouchritsas
Computer Services