Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru> on 2006/08/21 09:35:34 UTC

Re[3]: [HSLF] Indentation level identification

Hi Nick,

YK> What is bad, that this value is re-setted to 0 when a slide show is saved and
YK> the indentation information is lost. Try to re-save a ppt with indents
YK> and see that they are lost!

I was wrong with that. The indentation is preserved.
Sorry for the distraction.

I added RichTextRun.getIndenLevel(), HSLF users want to read this property .
Setting indentation is more complex, for now we don't support it.

Regards, Yegor

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com>.
On Mon, 21 Aug 2006, Yegor Kozlov wrote:
> I was wrong with that. The indentation is preserved. Sorry for the
> distraction.

Yup, in the (now) badly named paraIgn.

Do you want to attach a patch to bugzilla, with a more sensible variable
name + the RichTextRun.getIndenLevel() ?

Nick