Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Stern Alex <st...@netvision.net.il> on 2001/06/03 22:43:05 UTC

Re: Changing hte ClassPath Order in Web sphere Test Environment

Do as follows:

1. Add WebSphere test environment feature
2. Remove the IBM XML Parser project
3. Add new project and import the xerces.jar, call it Apache XML (Important
to have the name start with letter that comes before IBM, since the
classpath is built with projects being added alphabetically)
4. Add a new project called My IBM XML and import xml4j.jar file. Just
search for it, it's the IBM's XML parser

Good luck.