Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by FF Chen <ff...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/18 08:30:23 UTC

How sqoop invoke hive configuration file during importing data into hive table?

Hi All,

Could you tell how sqoop catch hive configuration file like
$HIVE_HOME/conf/hive-site/xml, during importing data into hive table?

Thanks

Re: How sqoop invoke hive configuration file during importing data into hive table?

Posted by FF Chen <ff...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jarcec.

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.