Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by gchaudhari <ch...@yahoo.co.in> on 2008/03/17 07:02:47 UTC

jmeter does not insert data when script is ran

Hi...
I have recorded a script to insert data entered in a form. Then after
recording, I change the form values in the script and run the script. But
the form data is not inserted to database. Moreover, there is no error
displayed in the jmeter.log file as well. Can anybody plz help?

Re: jmeter does not insert data when script is ran

Posted by MarcoFdez <m....@ceb2b2000.com>.
Hi,
I'm having exactly the same problem with the fields of a form but I didn't
find any solution in the link you provide. Can you explain briefly the
solution based in regular expressions or suggest me another alternative?
Thanks in advance,
Marco Fernández

Posted by gchaudhari <ch...@yahoo.co.in>.
Hi Sebb,