Posted to users@felix.apache.org by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> on 2017/04/21 17:53:37 UTC

maven-bundle-plugin 3.3.0 not found in Maven Central?

Is anyone else having troubles with trying to upgrade to 3.3.0?  When I try
to use it I get:

Unresolveable build extension: Plugin
org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:3.3.0 or one of its dependencies could
not be resolved: Could not find artifact
org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:jar:3.3.0 in central

When I go to central and look:

https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/felix/maven-bundle-plugin/3.3.0/maven-bundle-plugin-3.3.0.jar

I get a 404.  Did something get removed?  Is there a permissions issue?

Thanks,

James

Re: maven-bundle-plugin 3.3.0 not found in Maven Central?

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Nope, latest MacOS.

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Are you guys maybe using Ubuntu 17.04? When I upgraded I had such issues.

The solution was to turn off DNSSEC. See
https://askubuntu.com/questions/905997/serious-wi-fi-network-issue-on-ubuntu-17-04

Christian

> James,
>
> I've asked this yesterday since I'm seeing the same thing from eclipse.org
> .
>
> It seems apache has some bad CDNs as I can access 3.3.0 from another
> location.
>
> I'm hoping the Felix project can escalate to Apache's infra team.
>
> Denis
>

> On 21/04/17 01:53 PM, James Carman wrote:
> > Is anyone else having troubles with trying to upgrade to 3.3.0?  When I
> try
> > to use it I get:
> >
> > Unresolveable build extension: Plugin
> > org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:3.3.0 or one of its dependencies
> could
> > not be resolved: Could not find artifact
> > org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:jar:3.3.0 in central
> >
> > When I go to central and look:
> >
> > https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/felix/maven-
> bundle-plugin/3.3.0/maven-bundle-plugin-3.3.0.jar
> >
> > I get a 404.  Did something get removed?  Is there a permissions issue?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > James

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de