Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by jm...@apache.org on 2020/09/20 01:07:35 UTC

Podling Weex Report Reminder - October 2020

Dear podling,

This email was sent by an automated system on behalf of the Apache
Incubator PMC. It is an initial reminder to give you plenty of time to
prepare your quarterly board report.

The board meeting is scheduled for Wed, 21 October 2020.
The report for your podling will form a part of the Incubator PMC
report. The Incubator PMC requires your report to be submitted 2 weeks
before the board meeting, to allow sufficient time for review and
submission (Wed, October 07).

Please submit your report with sufficient time to allow the Incubator
PMC, and subsequently board members to review and digest. Again, the
very latest you should submit your report is 2 weeks prior to the board
meeting.

Candidate names should not be made public before people are actually
elected, so please do not include the names of potential committers or
PPMC members in your report.

Thanks,

The Apache Incubator PMC

Submitting your Report

----------------------

Your report should contain the following:

*   Your project name
*   A brief description of your project, which assumes no knowledge of
    the project or necessarily of its field
*   A list of the three most important issues to address in the move
    towards graduation.
*   Any issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be
    aware of
*   How has the community developed since the last report
*   How has the project developed since the last report.
*   How does the podling rate their own maturity.

This should be appended to the Incubator Wiki page at:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/October2020

Note: This is manually populated. You may need to wait a little before
this page is created from a template.

Note: The format of the report has changed to use markdown.

Mentors
-------

Mentors should review reports for their project(s) and sign them off on
the Incubator wiki page. Signing off reports shows that you are
following the project - projects that are not signed may raise alarms
for the Incubator PMC.

Incubator PMC

Re: Podling Weex Report Reminder - October 2020

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi, YueBing Ren

Weex will retire from Incubator considering the reason mentioned in this
thread [1]. I think this is the top priority now.

[1]
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/weex-dev/202009.mbox/%3cF145F134-88FB-40D4-A0BE-DB49CF906858@classsoftware.com%3e
.

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远

任 跃兵 <cn...@live.cn> 于2020年10月30日周五 上午10:09写道:

回复: Podling Weex Report Reminder - October 2020

Posted by 任 跃兵 <cn...@live.cn>.
Hi, YorkShen

________________________________

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Yuebing Ren

Posted by 任 跃兵 <cn...@live.cn>.
Hi,

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi linghe,

You need to submit the report to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/November2020
instead just add the draft report into WEEX wiki page.
Please make sure to do it this month.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem