Posted to dev@milagro.apache.org by John McCane-Whitney <jo...@qredo.com> on 2019/08/13 14:31:19 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Milagro (incubating) Crypto Libraries v1.0.0

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Milagro (incubating) Crypto Libraries v1.0.0

Posted by John McCane-Whitney <jo...@qredo.com>.
+1 from me too

Posted by Howard Kitto <ho...@qredo.com>.
+ 1 from me

On 13 Aug 2019, at 15:58, Stanislav Mihaylov <sm...@gmail.com>> wrote:

[...]

SHA512 checksum:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/milagro/apache-milagro-cryp

to-c-1.0.0-incubating/apache-milagro-crypto-c-1.0.0-incubating-src.tar.gz.sh
a512
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/milagro/apache-milagro-crypto-c-1.0.0-incubating/apache-milagro-crypto-c-1.0.0-incubating-src.tar.gz.sha512>

PGP Signature:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/milagro/apache-milagro-cryp

to-c-1.0.0-incubating/apache-milagro-crypto-c-1.0.0-incubating-src.tar.gz.as
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/milagro/apache-milagro-crypto-c-1.0.0-incubating/apache-milagro-crypto-c-1.0.0-incubating-src.tar.gz.as>

Keys:

<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/milagro/apache-milagro-crypto-c-1.0.0-incubating/team.keys>

And for the JavaScript library:

Source code archive:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/milagro/apache-milagro-cryp
to-js-1.0.0-incubating/apache-milagro-crypto-js-1.0.0-incubating-src.tar.gz
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/milagro/apache-milagro-crypto-js-1.0.0-incubating/apache-milagro-crypto-js-1.0.0-incubating-src.tar.gz>

SHA512 checksum:

.

<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/milagro/apache-milagro-crypto-js-1.0.0-incubating/team.keys>