Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@opensource.lk> on 2007/05/23 13:04:17 UTC

Confluence Updates are not appeared on line

Hi

I have done some document upgrades for G 1.2 and G 2.0 in the
confluence.Seems those are not appeared on line but the changes are
there when I got in to the confluence.What's going on?

Regards
Kanchana

Re: Confluence Updates are not appeared on line

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@opensource.lk>.
Thanks for the fix Hernan.I was doing these updates and Yesterday I
noticed that these not being available on line.I hope that I can
continue to work on line in G2 version and add more pages.

Regards
Kanchana

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@opensource.lk>.

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.